Röstis à la Calabraise
CLIQUEZ ICI POUR VOIR LES PRODUITS UTILISÉS DANS LA RECETTE:
Temps de Préparation : 30 min • Donne : 20
oignons, coupés en julienne et conservés dans l’eau froide
Salami Calabrese MastroMD, tranché finement
grosses pommes de terre, pelées et coupées en julienne
huile végétale pour la cuisson
beurre, coupé en petits dés
au goût sel
crème sure(dans un contenant pressable)
à soupe persil, haché
- Heat up a frying pan and add 3 to 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add the onions and sautée them over medium heat till they are golden brown. Remove the onions from the frying pan and set aside.
- Heat up a large non-stick frying pan and add the oil. The oil must be hot but not smoking hot. Be very careful. Completely remove the water from the julienned potatoes. Press them between your hands to ensure that all the water has been removed.
- With a spoon arrange the potatoes in the frying pan in small roestis (pancakes). Season with salt. The roestis shouldn't be thicker than one cm. Add a few butter cubes (about 30 g) into the frying pan. The butter will melt and help to add flavour and colour to the roestis. Once the roestis get brown on the bottom flip them over. Watch the heat. Keep it moderate. Once the potatoes are brown on the other side too, check if they are cooked thoroughly. If they are fully cooked transfer them onto a paper towel.
- Apply the sautéed onions on to the roestis and top them with two to three slices of Calabrese.
- Drizzle the sour cream onto the Calabrese in a zigzag and garnish with parsley.