Family Style Sandwich
Prep Time: 15 min • Servings: 8
Provolone cheese (optional)
head Boston lettuce
small eggplant, sliced and grilled or pan seared
small zucchini, sliced and grilled or pan seared
yellow pepper, cut into 8 pieces and grilled or pan seared
Mastro® Prosciutto Cotto
Mastro® Genoa Salami
black olives, pitted
leaves fresh basil
- Stack the eight slices of Salami on top of each other. With a knife, cut a slit from the centre of the stack, outwards throughout the entire stack. Roll each slice into a cone, secure with a toothpick if necessary and set aside.
- Evenly layer the Provolone (optional) on the focaccia, followed by the Boston lettuce, eggplant and zucchini.
- Arrange the Prosciutto Cotto on top of the vegetables.
- Carefully cut the sandwich into eight pieces.
- Garnish each piece with a Genoa cone, a piece of pepper, a black olive and a basil leaf.