Prep Time: 30 min • Servings: 6
San Daniele® Prosciutto
asparagus spears (depending on spear thickness), blanched
cantaloupe, sliced into strips (same thickness as asparagus spear)
- Lay one slice of Prosciutto on a large cutting board. Horizontally overlap half of the slice with another slice of Prosciutto.
- Place asparagus spears (4-5 spears, depending on thickness: the diameter of the spears should be close to the size of a quarter) at one end of the Prosciutto slices, ensuring asparagus tips stick out on top.
- Roll asparagus tightly with Prosciutto.
- Using a sharp knife, cut each roll into 4 pieces. Allow the asparagus to protrude out of the top roll for presentation.
- Repeat the above, using sliced cantaloupe strips. Combine both asparagus and cantaloupe rolls on a serving dish for colour and flavour presentation.