This pizza delivers all the tempting flavours of an antipasto platter. It’s the perfect pizza for a quick dinner, game night or sharing on National Pizza Day.
- 1 lb (500 g) store-bought pizza dough
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) tomato sauce
- 8 oz (250 g) drained cocktail bocconcini
- 3 oz (90 g) Mastro® Salametti, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced prepared roasted red peppers
- 1 jar (170 g) marinated artichokes, drained, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) pitted black olives, halved
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C). On lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 12-inch (30 cm) round, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick. Transfer to floured pizza pan.
- Spread tomato sauce over dough, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border. Top evenly with bocconcini, salametti, red peppers, artichokes and olives. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand for 2 minutes before slicing.
- Tip: Serve with a drizzle of hot chili oil and scatter arugula over top if desired.