Blue Cheese, Peach and Prosciutto Crostini
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Mastro® Olive Oil, divided
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 6 slices San Daniele® Prosciutto
- 4 oz (125 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Brush both sides of baguette slices with 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil. Toss peaches with remaining olive oil.
- Grill baguette slices for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well marked and toasted. Grill peaches, turning as needed, for about 5 minutes or until well marked and softened.
- Tear prosciutto into pieces; weave into bundles and arrange on baguette slices. Top with grilled peaches and sprinkle with blue cheese. Drizzle with honey; serve immediately.
- Tip: Substitute goat cheese, Brie or fresh mozzarella for blue cheese if desired.