Chopped Italian Salad with Prosciutto Cotto
- 3 cups (750 mL) chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 heads radicchio lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into coins
- 1 cup (250 mL) small cauliflower florets
- 8 oz (250 g) small button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sliced green olives
- 6 oz (175 g) Mastro® Prosciutto Cotto, chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Mastro® Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each kosher salt and pepper
- In large bowl, toss together lettuce, radicchio, cucumber, red onion, carrots, cauliflower, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, olives and prosciutto cotto.
- Drizzle oil and vinegar over salad; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Tip: Add up to 1/4 cup (60 mL) pickled hot pepper rings for a spicy chopped salad.