Creamy Broccoli Salad with Grapes and Prosciutto
This healthy, crunchy and refreshing salad makes a hearty and satisfying appetizer or light lunch.
- 4 cups (1 L) broccoli florets
- 1 pkg (125 g) San Daniele® Sliced Prosciutto, torn
- 1 cup (250 mL) seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) toasted pumpkin seeds
- Creamy Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) pepper
- Creamy Vinaigrette: Whisk together mayonnaise, white wine vinegar, chives, sugar and pepper.
- Toss broccoli, prosciutto, grapes, goat cheese and pumpkin seeds with vinaigrette.
- Tips: To toast pumpkin seeds, spread in an even layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and fragrant. Substitute sunflower seeds for pumpkin seeds, if desired. To save time, substitute store-bought ranch dressing for Creamy Vinaigrette.