Harvest Caesar Capocollo Wraps
Save the leftover squash from last night’s dinner to make this wholesome and satisfying hand-held wrap with nutrient-rich kale, squash and pumpkin seeds for tomorrow’s lunch.
- 4 cups (1 L) packed, stemmed, sliced kale
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thick Caesar salad dressing
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) cooked, diced, leftover butternut squash
- 1 pkg (125 g) Mastro® Capocollo, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- 4 large whole wheat flour wraps
- In large bowl, toss kale with dressing until evenly coated. Add squash, capocollo, Parmesan, pumpkin seeds and pepper; toss well.
- Divide kale mixture evenly among wraps. Fold up top and bottom over filling; roll up to enclose filling completely.
- Tip: For extra flavour, toss cubed squash with olive oil, salt and pepper; roast in 425ºF (220ºC) oven on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet for about 30 minutes or until tender and golden brown around the edges.