Potato Cups with Devilled Prosciutto Salad
These creamy prosciutto-filled mini potato cups are sure to be the star of the party.
- 12 baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper, divided
- 1 pkg (125 g) San Daniele® Prosciutto, chopped
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) chopped gherkins
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sliced green onions, divided
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) paprika
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Using small melon baller or small spoon, scoop out pulp from halved potatoes, leaving 1/8-inch thick shells (reserve pulp for another use). Brush with olive oil and season with half of the salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes cut side up on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in bowl, combine prosciutto, gherkins, 2 tbsp (30 mL) green onions, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, paprika and remaining salt and pepper.
- Fill potato halves evenly with prosciutto mixture, mounding slightly. Sprinkle with remaining green onions.
- Tip: Add chopped red radishes for a pop of colour.