Raclette Potatoes with Capocollo
Tender baby potatoes topped with capocollo and melted raclette cheese makes for a warming side dish.
- 1 1/2 lb (500 g) baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 pkg (125 g) Mastro® Sliced Capocollo
- 8 oz (250 g) sliced raclette cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) miniature gherkins
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Toss potatoes with olive oil; arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven; lay capocollo and cheese slices evenly over potatoes. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with gherkins.
- Tip: Substitute Emmental or Gruyère for raclette cheese if desired.