1. Website a Venue: This Website is a venue for us (Santa Maria Foods ULC) and/or third parties to provide offers and information relating to their products or services. Santa Maria Foods is solely responsible for fulfilling the terms of our offers.
2. Registration: If you are interested in a particular offer on this Website, you will need to register to be eligible for that offer. You agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Website (“Registration Data”); and (b) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE ARE PROVIDING THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, OR ANY WEBSITE OR CONTENTS WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY CONTENT ON THIS WEBSITE OR ON ANY THIRD PARTY SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENTS, OR ANY WEBSITE OR CONTENTS WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THIS SITE.
5. Intellectual Property: All content published on or otherwise accessible through this Website is protected by copyright, patent trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. We hold all right, title, and interest in and to the Website. You may print or download the pages of the Website solely for your lawful and personal use provided that you do not modify any of the Website pages or other content and you do not remove or alter any visible or non-visible identification, marks, notices, or disclaimers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, your use of the Website does not grant or transfer to you any ownership or other rights in the Website, and except as expressly provided, nothing herein or within the Website shall be construed as conferring to you or any other person any license under any of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights (whether by implication, waiver, or otherwise), including without limitation any right to rent, lease, loan, copy, download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, sell, modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the content, or part thereof, in any manner.
Santa Maria Foods is a registered business name and its trademarks, San Daniele, Mastro, Cube-etti, Campesino are its registered trademarks.
7. Changes/Termination: We may, in our sole discretion, change, suspend or terminate, temporarily or permanently, the Website or any part of it or any of its features at any time, for any reason, without any notice or liability to you or any other person.
– See more at: http://www.sharemastro.com/terms-conditions/#sthash.vrLIJ8wZ.dpuf