Mastro® Pepperoni Keto Eggplant Pizza
Tip: if you want to add a little kick, include chili flakes with the dried basil!
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Eggplant (medium size and cut into ½” slices)
- 1 package of Mastro® Pepperoni (4-6 slices per Eggplant)
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dried Basil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450oF
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place eggplant slices in a single layer. Brush both sides of the eggplant with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the eggplant is soft and golden.
- Add approximately 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons (28 g) shredded cheese onto each eggplant.
- Top with Mastro® Pepperoni slices (4-6 slices) and dried basil.
- Set the oven to broil or 500oF and return to the oven. Watch carefully and bake for 5 more minutes (or until the cheese is melted).