Mastro® Pepperoni Keto Eggplant Pizza
Tip: if you want to add a little kick, include chili flakes with the dried basil!
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Eggplant (medium size and cut into ½” slices)
- 1 package of Mastro® Pepperoni (4-6 slices per Eggplant)
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp dried Basil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450oF
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place eggplant slices in a single layer. Brush both sides of the eggplant with olive oil and add salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the eggplant is soft and golden.
- Add approximately 2 teaspoons of marinara sauce and 2 tablespoons (28 g) shredded cheese onto each eggplant.
- Top with Mastro® Pepperoni slices (4-6 slices) and dried basil.
- Set the oven to broil or 500oF and return to the oven. Watch carefully and bake for 5 more minutes (or until the cheese is melted).
Products used in this Recipe
Slow Cooker Goulash with Hungarian SalamiView Recipe
Trio of Mediterranean RollsView Recipe
Chicken Cacciatore with Red WineView Recipe