Mastro Chorizo Antipasto Pesto Tortellini Skewers
Tip: You can save yourself the cooling time and enjoy these warm or cold (cool for 10 mins)!
- 1 package Mastro® Chorizo slices, divided
- Fresh basil leaves
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 20 bocconcini balls, cocktail sized
- 20 mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 jar of roasted red peppers
- 30 fresh Tortellini
- 1 package or jar of your favourite basil pesto
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the tortellini as per directed on the package. Drain and let the pasta cool in the fridge for 15min or until cold.
- In a bowl, toss the tortellini and bocconcini cheese together with a few tablespoons of pesto sauce.
- To assemble the skewers, thread the Mastro® Chorizo, tortellini, mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, roasted red peppers, and bocconcini cheese onto skewers.
- You can mix and match your skewers and arrange them on a serving plate. Sprinkle with Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve with a bowl of pesto for dipping or drizzling and sliced baguette.
Products used in this Recipe
Mastro® Sopressata Nachos RacletteView Recipe
Potato Cups with Devilled Prosciutto SaladView Recipe
Potato, Mortadella and Red Pepper CroquettesView Recipe