Afternoon Charcuterie Board
- 1 pack (150g) of Mastro and San Daniele Charcuterie Trio
- 1 Wedge of Brie Cheese
- Dried Apricots
- Pickled Onions & Cornichons
- Start building your charcuterie board with your favourite selection of Mastro® and San Daniele® deli meats – we recommend Charcuterie Trio as it comes with a selection of Prosciutto, Genoa and Salami with Prosciutto.
- Continue by adding the brie.
- Add your favourite selection of crackers as well as olives, cornichons or pickles.
- Complete the board with your favourite fruits and nuts.
- Tip: Baking the brie gives it a softer texture. To do this, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place brief on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 to 7 minutes.