Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Salami, Peppers and Baby Potatoes
This one-pan wonder is sweet, savoury and simple enough for anyone to make.
- 6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (about 2 lb/1 kg)
- 1 pkg (300 g) Mastro Salametti Salami®, cut into thick slices
- 1 lb (500 g) baby potatoes, halved
- 1 each red and yellow pepper, quartered
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp (10 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Line baking sheet with parchment paper. In large bowl, combine chicken thighs, salami, potatoes, and red and yellow peppers; toss lightly with oil, mustard, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper until well coated.
- Arrange on prepared baking sheet; cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°F (75°C). Let stand for 10 minutes; sprinkle with parsley.
- Tip: For crispy skin and quicker baking time, try searing the chicken thighs in a pan before baking.
Products used in this Recipe
Prosciutto Cotto and Basil Polenta Loaf with Asiago CheeseView Recipe
Mastro Bechamel LasagnaView Recipe
Goat Cheese, Capocollo and Arugula OmeletteView Recipe