Caprese Style Raclette
Tip: Give your guests the options of drizzling with balsamic glaze or squeeze of lemon.
- 1 package Mastro® and San Daniele® Charcuterie Trio Dry Cured
- 1 package Bocconcini cheese cocktail size balls, halved
- 1 large pack of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- Extra Virgin-Olive oil for drizzling and brushing
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Balsamic glaze for garnish
- Wash and halve cherry tomatoes.
- Slice bocconcini balls in half and the baguette into as many slices as you can.
- Chop or tear basil.
- Brush baguette slices with olive oil from both sides and roast on the raclette grill.
- Place the dry cured meats of your choice into the Raclette pan together with tomatoes and bocconcini. Season with salt and pepper, put under the raclette grill and bake until the cheese has melted.
- Scrape the pans contents over roasted bread slices and garnish with olive oil and basil. Enjoy!