Mortadella and Mozzarella Sliders
Bake up these golden, crusty and cheesy sliders for a quick and easy snack.
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices San Daniele® Mortadella
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange bottom halves of buns in 8-inch square (2 L) baking pan. Layer mozzarella and mortadella slices over top; cap with tops of buns.
- Brush tops of buns with melted butter. Bake for about 10 minutes or until buns are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Tip: Add baby arugula or kale to sliders if desired.
Products used in this Recipe
Farfalle with Butternut Squash, Pancetta and SageView Recipe
Penne Arrabiata with Hot Calabrese SalamiView Recipe
Hungarian Stuffed Peppers with SalamiView Recipe