Mortadella and Mozzarella Sliders
Bake up these golden, crusty and cheesy sliders for a quick and easy snack.
- 8 slider buns
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices San Daniele® Mortadella
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange bottom halves of buns in 8-inch square (2 L) baking pan. Layer mozzarella and mortadella slices over top; cap with tops of buns.
- Brush tops of buns with melted butter. Bake for about 10 minutes or until buns are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Tip: Add baby arugula or kale to sliders if desired.