Mastro and San Daniele Quattro Stagioni Pizza
- 1 medium pizza dough, homemade or store bought
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 slices of San Daniele® Prosciutto
- 2 slices of Mastro® Mild Capocollo, cut into quarters
- 2 slices of Mastro® Salami with Prosciutto
- 6 slices of Mastro® Cacciatore Chub, sliced to ¼” pieces
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 Tbsp roasted pine nuts
- 1 artichoke, cut into quarters
- 1 1/2cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly oil pizza pan.
- Stretch or roll out your pizza dough to fit your pan and place on the pizza pan.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza dough then sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
- Slice the Mastro® Cacciatore chub into 6 ¼”inch slices
- Add the toppings: Place the Mastro® Mild Capocollo quarters and artichokes on one quarter of the pizza, the Mastro® Cacciatore slices on one quarter of the pizza and the Mastro® Salami with Prosciutto on another quarter of the pizza. Leave one quarter empty for the San Daniele® Prosciutto.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top the remaining quarter of the pizza with slices of San Daniele® Prosciutto.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over top of the pizza, slice and serve.
- Tip: Serve with a garlic aioli or hot sauce of your choice.
Products used in this Recipe
Toasted Mortadella and Brie Croissant SandwichView Recipe
Capocollo and Asiago Cheese BreadView Recipe
Mortadella and Mozzarella SlidersView Recipe