Mastro and San Daniele Quattro Stagioni Pizza
- 1 medium pizza dough, homemade or store bought
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 slices of San Daniele® Prosciutto
- 2 slices of Mastro® Mild Capocollo, cut into quarters
- 2 slices of Mastro® Salami with Prosciutto
- 6 slices of Mastro® Cacciatore Chub, sliced to ¼” pieces
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 Tbsp roasted pine nuts
- 1 artichoke, cut into quarters
- 1 1/2cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly oil pizza pan.
- Stretch or roll out your pizza dough to fit your pan and place on the pizza pan.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza dough then sprinkle the mozzarella on top.
- Slice the Mastro® Cacciatore chub into 6 ¼”inch slices
- Add the toppings: Place the Mastro® Mild Capocollo quarters and artichokes on one quarter of the pizza, the Mastro® Cacciatore slices on one quarter of the pizza and the Mastro® Salami with Prosciutto on another quarter of the pizza. Leave one quarter empty for the San Daniele® Prosciutto.
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top the remaining quarter of the pizza with slices of San Daniele® Prosciutto.
- Drizzle a little olive oil over top of the pizza, slice and serve.
- Tip: Serve with a garlic aioli or hot sauce of your choice.