Mastro® Sopressata Nachos Raclette
- 300g Mastro Sopressata Salami chub
- Tortilla Chips
- 500g grated raclette cheese
- 1 jar pickled Jalapeños (drained)
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Finely dice the red onion and parsley, then add to the tomatoes.
- Season with chili flakes, salt & pepper and set aside.
- Dice the Mastro Sopressata Salami into small chunks.
- Grate raclette cheese.
- Arrange all of your ingredients including the drained pickled sliced jalapenos on a serving tray with individual serving spoons.
- Have your guests to build their nacho trays with tortilla chips, Mastro® Sopressata salami, tomato salsa, jalapenos and grated raclette cheese.
- Place each tray onto the heating element and cook until the cheese is bubbling and golden.
Products used in this Recipe
Eggplant with Pomegranate and PancettaView Recipe
Italian Hero Sandwich with CaponataView Recipe
Raclette CasseroleView Recipe