Mastro® Sopressata Nachos Raclette
- 300g Mastro Sopressata Salami chub
- Tortilla Chips
- 500g grated raclette cheese
- 1 jar pickled Jalapeños (drained)
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley
- 1 small red onion
- 1 pack cherry tomatoes
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Finely dice the red onion and parsley, then add to the tomatoes.
- Season with chili flakes, salt & pepper and set aside.
- Dice the Mastro Sopressata Salami into small chunks.
- Grate raclette cheese.
- Arrange all of your ingredients including the drained pickled sliced jalapenos on a serving tray with individual serving spoons.
- Have your guests to build their nacho trays with tortilla chips, Mastro® Sopressata salami, tomato salsa, jalapenos and grated raclette cheese.
- Place each tray onto the heating element and cook until the cheese is bubbling and golden.