Fall-Inspired Charcuterie Board
A celebration of the harvest, this charcuterie board is perfect for sharing with family and friends.
- 1 carrot, sliced diagonally
- 1 parsnip, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 small butternut squash, cut into 2-inch (5 cm) pieces
- 2 cups (500 mL) Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- Pinch each ground cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and cayenne pepper
- 1 pkg (150 g) of Mastro® and San Daniele® Charcuterie Trio Mediterranean Flavours
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) each hazelnuts and pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) apple butter
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) cranberry sauce
- 5 oz (150 g) blue cheese
- 5 oz (150 g) Brie cheese
- 5 oz (150 g) Parmesan cheese
- 24 baguette slices, toasted
- 1 pkg (150 g) nut and seed crackers
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Toss together carrot, parsnip, squash, Brussels sprouts, oil, maple syrup, garlic, salt, pepper, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and cayenne. Arrange in single layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Arrange roasted vegetables on serving board along with charcuterie, pear, hazelnuts, pumpkin seeds, apple butter, cranberry sauce, blue cheese, Brie, Parmesan, baguette toasts and crackers.
- Tip: Substitute pecans or almonds for hazelnuts if desired.