Blue Cheese, Peach and Prosciutto Crostini
- 1 baguette, sliced diagonally
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Mastro® Olive Oil, divided
- 4 peaches, pitted and sliced
- 6 slices San Daniele® Prosciutto
- 4 oz (125 g) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Brush both sides of baguette slices with 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil. Toss peaches with remaining olive oil.
- Grill baguette slices for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until well marked and toasted. Grill peaches, turning as needed, for about 5 minutes or until well marked and softened.
- Tear prosciutto into pieces; weave into bundles and arrange on baguette slices. Top with grilled peaches and sprinkle with blue cheese. Drizzle with honey; serve immediately.
- Tip: Substitute goat cheese, Brie or fresh mozzarella for blue cheese if desired.
Products used in this Recipe
Spaghetti Squash with Smoked Prosciutto and SpinachView Recipe
Mediterranean Trio Crepes with BéchamelView Recipe
Mortadella and Pecorino BreadsticksView Recipe