Classic Holiday Charcuterie Board
Holiday entertaining doesn’t need to be difficult. Impress your guests with a delicious Charcuterie Board displayed with mouth-watering deli meats, cheeses, fruits and nuts. The best part? It’s so easy! The trick is to offer a variety of delicious combinations that complement each other to pique your guests’ interest. When you do that, you’ll lose the stress of what to serve – and you can enjoy the party too!
Want to make it even easier?
Try Mastro® & San Daniele’s® line of Charcuterie Trio Products!
Each Charcuterie Trio Product has a variety of carefully selected deli meats to help you put together the perfect platter. Available in Italian-style Dry Cured, Italian–style Cooked, and Mediterranean Flavoured Deli meats.
- 1 pack (150g) of Mastro® Mild Genoa Salami.
- 1 pack (125g) of San Daniele® Prosciutto.
- 1 (300g) Mastro® Salametti.
- 1 pack (125g) of Mastro® Hot Calabrese Salami.
- Garnish with an assortment of cheeses, olives, breads, garnishes, fruits and nuts.
- Start building a charcuterie board with your favourite selection of Mastro® and San Daniele® deli meats: Mastro® Mild Genoa Salami, San Daniele® Prosciutto, Mastro® Salametti and Mastro® Hot Calabrese Salami.
- Continue by adding different combinations of hard and soft cheeses, such as Gorgonzola or crumbled Parmesan cheese.
- Add your favourite selection of breads as well as olives, cornichons or pickles.
- Complete the board with your favourite fruits and nuts such as figs, apricots, grapes, walnuts, almonds and pecans.
Products used in this Recipe
Prosciutto Cotto Cheesy Crescent RollsView Recipe
Grilled Onion and Prosciutto PizzaView Recipe
Easy Tortellini and Prosciutto Cotto Tomato SoupView Recipe