Mastro Hot Calabrese Mediterranean Sheet Pan Dinner with Halloumi
Tip: bake for an extra 2-3 minutes for extra crispy salami!
- 1 package of sliced Hot Mastro® Calabrese
- 1 large red onion, sliced into quarters and separated
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 package of halloumi cheese, sliced
- 2 green zucchinis, cut into half moons
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread the vegetables across a large baking tray and toss with the oil, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast the veggies for about 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are slightly browned and tender.
- After 10 minutes, remove the pan from the oven and add strips of Mastro® Hot Calabrese salami evenly amongst the veggies and return to the oven to bake for 10 more minutes.
- Dry the halloumi cheese slices by blotting them with a paper towel.
- Bring a large frying pan to medium high heat and sear the cheese until each slice develops a deep brown crust, about 1 minute on the first side and 1 to 2 minutes on the other.
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with the seared halloumi cheese. Serve and enjoy.