Prosciutto Pizza Bianco
This simple but delicious white pizza can be made faster than it takes to call for take-out.
- 1 lb (500 g) pizza dough
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) arugula
- 1 pkg (125 g) sliced San Daniele® Prosciutto
- 1 cup (250 mL) shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). On lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into 12-inch (30 cm) round, about 1/4-inch (5 mm) thick. Place each round on lightly floured 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan.
- Drizzle with half of the oil. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top with arugula, prosciutto and Parmesan. Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Tip#1: Sprinkle with dried oregano before baking if desired.
- TIp#2: Pick up the heat with a drizzle of hot chili oil.