Salami with Prosciutto and Mushroom Flatbread
Perfect as an appetizer or quick dinner, this flavourful flatbread is made with a store-bought crust for easy preparation.
- 1 pkg (400 g) flatbreads (2 per package)
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded fontina cheese
- 1 pkg (125 g) Mastro® Salami With Prosciutto
- 4 oz (125 g) thinly sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Place flatbreads on large parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Spread pesto evenly over each flatbread.
- Sprinkle with cheese; scatter salami and mushrooms over top. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with basil before serving.
- Tip#1: Substitute prepared pizza crust or naan bread for flatbread if desired.
- Tip#2: Use cremini or white button mushrooms.