Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- 8 slices of San Daniele® Prosciutto
- 8 spears of fresh asparagus
- 1tablespoon of oil
- Preheat the oven to 450oF (220oC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil. Coat with olive oil.
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto around each asparagus spear. Place the wrapped spears on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes in the preheated oven and then flip the prosciutto wrapped asparagus.
- Return to oven and bake for another 4- 5 minutes, or until asparagus is tender, and prosciutto is crisp.
- Tip: Serve with a dijon mustard for an extra flavour