It doesn’t get much easier and more delicious!
- 1 package Mastro® Mild Genoa Salami or Mastro® Hot Genoa Salami
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper
- If required, cut your Mastro® Genoa Salami into thin slices.
- Place your favourite sliced salami in a single layer on baking sheet
- Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Tip: Add a garlic or chipotle aioli for added flavour and heat!
Products used in this Recipe
Butternut Squash Hummus with Prosciutto CrostiniView Recipe
Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Salami, Peppers and Baby PotatoesView Recipe
Avocado Smash with ProsciuttoView Recipe