Hummus and Vegetable Ham Roll-Ups
Simple, satisfying and the perfect little snack, these roll-ups can be made in advance to take in a packed lunch or enjoyed standing over the counter when hunger strikes!
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) prepared hummus
- 8 slices Mastro® Oven Roasted Ham with Rosemary
- 1 red pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 English cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup matchstick carrots (about 1 carrot)
- On work surface, spread hummus over one side of each slice of ham. Arrange bundle of red pepper, cucumber and carrots at one end of each slice; roll up to enclose vegetables.
- To make ahead, arrange roll-ups, seam-side down, in airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Tip: Try a variety of filling combinations, such as baba ganoush, guacamole or spinach dip with blanched asparagus, green beans, snap peas or celery in these roll-ups.