Prosciutto Cotto & Swiss Cheese Wraps
This simple kid-friendly pita wrap is easy to assemble for a speedy to-go lunch.
- 4 large whole wheat pita breads
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) honey mustard
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded lettuce
- 2 pkg (250 g total) Mastro® Prosciutto Cotto
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- Make small cut into each pita bread and open up pocket three-quarters of the way.
- Spread honey mustard down along center of each pocket of pita bread, leaving border at top and bottom. Stuff with lettuce, Prosciutto Cotto and cheese. Fold up bottom of pita over filling, then fold in sides and roll up tightly.
- Tip: Substitute ranch dressing for honey mustard if desired.
Products used in this Recipe
Easy Tortellini and Prosciutto Cotto Tomato SoupView Recipe
Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Salami, Peppers and Baby PotatoesView Recipe
Chicken Capocollo RouladeView Recipe