Prosciutto-Wrapped Sweet Potato Dippers
Served with a spicy cranberry mayo, this festive and flavourful appetizer is perfect for Thanksgiving, but so delicious that you’ll want to make it all year long.
- 2 sweet potatoes, each cut into eight 1-inch (2.5 cm) thick wedges
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy mustard
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- 8 slices San Daniele® Prosciutto, cut in half horizontally
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) cranberry sauce
- 4 tsp (20 mL) sriracha hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Toss together sweet potato wedges, oil, maple syrup, mustard, salt and pepper. Arrange on parchment paper¬–lined baking sheet in single layer.
- Bake, turning once, for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Let cool completely.
- Wrap piece of prosciutto around each sweet potato wedge and secure with toothpick. Stir together mayonnaise, cranberry sauce and hot sauce.
- Arrange prosciutto-wrapped sweet potato wedges on serving plate. Serve with cranberry mayonnaise for dipping.
- Tip: Substitute honey for maple syrup if desired.
Products used in this Recipe
Goat Cheese, Capocollo and Arugula OmeletteView Recipe
Prosciutto Cotto Pesto TartinesView Recipe
Mastro Chorizo Antipasto Pesto Tortellini SkewersView Recipe