Serving Board Salad with Prosciutto
Switch up the scenery and serve this delicious Prosciutto salad on board for a quick and easy appetizer.
- 1 pkg (125 g) sliced San Daniele® Prosciutto or San Daniele® Smoked Prosciutto.
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby arugula
- 4 large fresh figs
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) of blue cheese
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- Toss baby arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper and place it onto the serving board.
- Cut stems from figs and slice them in quarters. Arrange them on top of the arugula salad.
- Add crumbled blue cheese, walnuts and San Daniele® Prosciutto or San Daniele® Smoked Prosciutto.
- Serve immediately.
Products used in this Recipe
Mortadella Toaster TartsView Recipe
Fennel and Asparagus Salad with Crispy PancettaView Recipe
Oven-Roasted Chicken Thighs with Salami, Peppers and Baby PotatoesView Recipe