Toasted Mortadella and Brie Croissant Sandwich
Make these easy yet elegant sandwiches as part of a special Mother’s Day brunch.
- 4 croissants, split
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey mustard
- 2 pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 pkg (175 g) San Daniele® Classica Mortadella
- 8 slices Brie cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Spread bottom halves of croissants with honey mustard. Top with pears, mortadella and Brie; cap with top halves of croissants.
- Place on baking sheet; bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Tip: To make your own honey mustard, mix 1/2 cup (125 mL) Dijon mustard with 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey. Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
Products used in this Recipe
Easy Veggie Leftovers FrittersView Recipe
Prosciutto Cotto Avocado Salad SandwichView Recipe
Grilled Tomato and Arugula BruschettaView Recipe