Prosciutto Cotto Cheesy Crescent Rolls
For breakfast, lunch or snack time – these Cheesy Crescent Roll Ups with Mastro Prosciutto Cotto make the perfect treat to surprise even the pickiest eater.
- 1 container of pre-packaged crescent rolls
- 1 package (125 g) Mastro Prosciutto Cotto
- 16 thin slices of white cheddar cheese
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees and take out an ungreased baking sheet.
- Separate dough into triangles and place 1 piece of Prosciutto Cotto on each piece of dough
- Place 2 strips of cheddar cheese down center of the Prosciutto Cotto.
- Roll up each piece of dough, from fat end to skinny end of the triangle
- Place on baking sheet with a bit of room between eat crescent for it to expand
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
- Tip: Swap your cheese for a Swiss or Brie for added flavour