Smoky Potato Salad
Liven up a classic potato salad with smoky paprika and prosciutto. It makes the perfect side dish for outdoor grilling.
- 1 1/2 lb (750 g) fingerling potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grainy mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) diced red pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped chives
- 1 pkg (125 g) San Daniele® Smoked Prosciutto, torn into bite-size pieces
- Place fingerling potatoes in saucepan; add enough cold water to cover. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 13 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool.
- In small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, vinegar, grainy mustard, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes; toss gently to coat. Stir in red pepper and chives. Transfer to large platter and garnish with prosciutto.
- Mix in 2 cups (500 mL) baby arugula along with the red pepper and chives if desired.