Sopressata Focaccia Sandwich
Bring this tasty sandwich along for lunch and you will definitely be the envy of all your coworkers.
- 4 squares focaccia bread, split and toasted (5-inch/13 cm squares)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) olive tapenade
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 pkg (125 g) Mastro® Sopressata Salami
- 8 oz (250 g) fresh mozzarella, sliced
- Spread bottom half of each square of bread with tapenade.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, salami and cheese over top; cap with remaining bread.
- Tip#1: Add torn fresh basil to the sandwich if desired.
- Tip#2: Use plain or flavoured focaccia bread.