Mastro® Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake
TIP: **Optionally, cover and refrigerate up to 2 days. Bake at 350 degrees F until heated through, about 30-40 minutes.
- 1 package of Mastro® Pepperoni
- 1 jar (650mL) of Tomato Pasta Sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1lb of Fusilli noodles
- Basil leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil over high heat. Add fusilli and reduce heat to medium-high, and cook just until al dente
- Reserve ½ cup pasta water and drain pasta.
- While pasta is in strainer, mix the reserved pasta water with your jar of tomato sauce and heat up for 2 minutes on a medium heat.
- Combine fusilli and pasta sauce in saucepan.
- In sections, pour the pasta and sauce into a 10” cast iron pan (or a 9” x 13” baking dish), place in 5-10 slices of Mastro® Pepperoni and a handful of cheese on top. Do this 2-3 times, ending with shredded cheese and Mastro® Pepperoni.
- Cover with a lightly greased piece of foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes, until cheese has started to brown.
Products used in this Recipe
Prosciutto Wrapped AsparagusView Recipe
Mastro® Sopressata Nachos RacletteView Recipe
San Daniele Prosciutto Cheesy Herb WaffleView Recipe