Roasted Italian Potatoes with Genoa Salami
Pair these flavour-packed potatoes with roasted meats and vegetables.
- 2 lb (1 kg) red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 pkg (150 g) Mastro® Genoa Salami, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried oregano
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) red chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). In large bowl, toss together potatoes, salami, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic, oregano, parsley, chili flakes and salt. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing halfway through, for 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and browned.
- Tip: Mix in a spoonful of grainy mustard for a sharp, nutty flavour.